Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Welcome at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi. Private transfer to the city for hotel check-in. Ride a cyclo to dinner, and watch a performance at the famous Thang Long Water Puppet Theater. Overnight in Hanoi.
Free day of leisure to discover Hanoi, Vietnam’s artistic and intellectual capital. Explore the fascinating Old Quarter and its hundreds of specialty shops selling silk clothing, lacquerware, embroidered linens, furniture, bamboo, cooking utensils, ceremonial objects and more. Dine in French colonial villas converted into gourmet restaurants. Enjoy people-watching at stylish cafes. Shop for impressive modern art in the city numerous galleries. Also visit Hanoi’s main cultural attractions, including the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, his House on Stilts, the One Pillar Pagoda, the Fine Arts Museum and the Temple of Literature. Overnight in Hanoi.
Today you enjoy a round of golf in one of the finest golf resorts – King’s Island Golf Resort in the morning. Back to Hanoi. Free. Overnight in Hanoi.
In the morning you will drive to play 1 round of golf at Star Golf and Country Club. In the afternoon continue to Halong Bay. Check-in hotel. Overnight in Halong.
Also spend a day cruising Halong Bay, where thousands of limestone rock sculptures jut dramatically from the sea and numerous grottoes have created an ephemeral, fantastic landscape. Transfer back to Hanoi. Stay overnight in Hanoi.
Free time until transferring to the airport for departure flight. End of service.
Tour prices include
– All private transfer and transportation
– Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
– English/French or English Speaking Guide.
– All In-tour flights as per itinerary.
– Boat trip & cruise as per tour.
– Meals as stated in the itinerary
– Golf with green fee & caddy fee.
– All sightseeing tickets.
– Vietnam visa on arrival approved letter.
– Services charges and government tax.
Tour prices not include
– International flights & departures taxes
– Travel insurance
– Personal expenses, tips and gratuities, beverage
– Vietnam visa stamp fee ( US$ 25 & 02 passport photos per person)
– Other services not mentioned above.
Please email us at email@example.com with your individual wishes and to get best updated price from us.