Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Take sleeping bus to Lao Cai. O/N Lao Cai.
After breakfast, transfer to Coc Ly market (Open every Tuesday morning) or Can Cau market (Open every Saturday morning) or Bac Ha market (Open every Sunday morning) by car, arriving in time to enjoy the very colorful H’mong market in Northern Vietnam. This weekly outdoor gathering isn’t just a chance to buy and sell goods; it’s also the social highlight of the week for ethnic groups from all over the area. After the market, transfer by car to the old French hill station of Sapa. Overnight in Sapa
Today, you will hike down into the verdant Sapa valley to visit the ethnic villages of Black H’mongs (the Lao Chai village), after seeing this village, walk for about 5km to Ta Van village. On the way, having chances to meet and talk to H’mong and Zay people going home after a farming day. Afternoon, you will explore Sapa City and visit to the friendly village of Ta Phin (the Red Dao). Take sleeping bus to Hanoi.
– Transfer Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi by sleeping bus
– Accommodation with daily breakfast
– Experience English Speaking Guide
– Entrance Fee
– Meals as indicated in the program
– Water & tissue on car
– Drink and Meals not mentioned in the program
– Visa processing & Stamping Fee at Hanoi airport
– Personal expense and Travel Insurance (Highly recommend to take your own insurance before your departure)
– All the other not mentioned above.
Please email us at email@example.com with your individual wishes and to get best updated price from us.