Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Arrive at Noibai Airport, you are warmly welcomed by our tour guide at the airport and then transferred to your hotel in Hanoi capital for check-in. Be free and relax on your own or take a hot coffee at old quarter area. Overnight in Hanoi.
Breakfast at hotel, car pick up at hotel to transfer to Halong Bay (165 km east of Hanoi), listed as a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty. “Dragon descending to the sea” as it is known in Vietnamese, picturesque Halong Bay has more than 1,000 limestone islets rising from the sea, many of them containing beautiful grottoes. At noon arrive in Halong city, where you will board the wooden junk, followed the cruise tour :
– 07.45 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi by shuttle bus.
– 12.00 Embark at Hon Gai International harbour.
– 13.00 Check-in, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
– 13.30 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
– 15.00 Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water.
– 15.40 Explore the secluded Thien Canh Son Cave.
– 16.45 Short cruise to Hon Co Island where you can relax on a white sandy beach, swim or kayak.
– 18.00 Back to the junk for relaxation.
– 19.00 Have dinner and stay overnight on board
– 07.30 Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the open air.
– 08.30 Visit Vung Vieng fishing village in a rustic rowing-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
– 09.30 More leisure time for swimming in the middle of the bay.
– 10.00 Cruise back to the harbour while an a la carte lunch is served.
– 11.45 Disembark. Farewell.
– 15.45 Arrive in Hanoi. Disembark at Halong pier and then turn back to Hanoi and Overnight in Ha Noi.
After breakfast, depart for a half – day tour of Hanoi including Ho Chi Minh mausoleum and simple stilted house, the Confucian Temple of Literature, site of the first university in Vietnam, the One Pillar Pagoda. Afternoon, car transfer to Noi Bai airport for departure flight.
– Transfer by shuttle bus and private vehicle.
– Accommodation with daily breakfast.
– English Speaking Guide.
– Cruise in Ha Long on Junk (02days/01nite) with Shared Junk and Private Cabin (program can have some different base on kind of cruise.)
– Entrance Fee
– Meals as indicated in the program
– Water Puppet show in Hanoi:
– Water & tissue on car.
– Drink and Meals not mentioned in the program
– Visa processing & Stamping Fee at Hanoi airport
– Personal expense and Travel Insurance (Highly recommend to take your own insurance before your departure)
– All the other not mentioned above.
Please email us at email@example.com with your individual wishes and to get best updated price from us.