Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Ba Be Lake is the unique natural landscape of Bac Kan province and was recorgnized by UNESCO as one of twenty most beautiful drinkable water lake in the world. Ban Gioc waterfall is considered as the border of China & Vietnam, situate in Cao Bang province, this is the second biggest waterfall that lies on a border of two nations.
– 06h30: Pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi, departure for Bac Can province via Thai Nguyen. On the way, stop to visit Duom temple located 24km north-west from Thai Nguyen town, is a temple of the Tay people that was built under Ly dynasty.
– 11h30: Lunch at Cho Ra (Bac Can).
-14h00: Boarding on a boat at Buoc Lom harbor, start a boat trip on the Nang river to Ba Be Lake. Stop at Puong Cave andAn Ma temple.
– 16h00: Disembark at Bac Ngoiharbor. Check in room of a stilt house of the Tay in Pac Ngoi village located around Ba Be Lake.
– 18:30: Dinner.Then you can listen folk songs performed by the Tay craftsmen
(on request with additional expense). Night at homestay in Pac Ngoi.
– 07:00: After breakfast, departure for Ban Gioc Waterfall in Cao Bang.
– 11:30: Arrival at Ban Gioc waterfall. This is the world’s fourth largest waterfall in waterfalls on a border between nations and the biggest natural waterfall in Southeast Asia.
Take pictures to save the beautiful memories of this wonderful waterfall. Lunch in Ban Gioc.
– 15:00: Return to Cao Bang. On the way back, visit Nguom Ngao cave: located 3km from Ban Gioc waterfall, lying in a limestone mountain range.
– 5.30 pm: Arrive at Cao Bang. Check in hotel. Overnight in Cao Bang.
– 07:00: After breakfast, go to Pac Bo, visitPac Bo Historical Sites with Coc Bocave, Lenin creek, Karl Marx mountain. Pac Bo is located60km from Cao Bang city and 3km from Chinese border. Here you see Coc Bo cave, where Ho Chi Minh stayed about 4 years after 30-year journey around the world.
– 11:30: Have lunch. Back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi around 18:30.
– Car / bus / bus of 7, 12, 16, 24 or 29 seats, depending on the number of participants
– English speaking guide
– The meals mentioned in the program
– 01 night at 2-star hotel in Cao Bang
– 01 night homestay in Pac Ngoi (2 people share a room in the house on stilts)
– Entrance fees mentioned
– 1 bottle of mineral water 500ml / person / day
Price Not included:
– Visas and immigration fees upon arrival
– International tickets to / from Vietnam
– Travel insurance and / or medical insurance
– Meals not mentioned in the program
– Supplement room accommodation (charged separately)
– Gratuities, drinks and other personal expenses
USD 189/person for Joining Group Tour
For private and individual option, please don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com