Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Upon arrival at Noibai international airport. Our driver will pick you up and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Hanoi.
– 8:00-8:30: Meet your tour guide and start the trip with Tran Quoc pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake.
– Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, the final resting place of Viet Nam’s greatest father; his house-on-stilt and One pillar pagoda – modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi.
– Visit Temple of Literature constructed in 1070 dedicating to Confucius, sages and scholars. It was also the first university of Viet Nam once.
-12:00 Relax and have lunch at a local restaurant.
– Arrive legendary Hoan Kiem lake. Visit Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to Tran Hung Dao – General Commander for his struggle against Mongolians.
– Freely explore the hidden beauty of city
-16:00 Tour ends. Overnight in Hanoi.
– 07:45 – 08:30 Meet your tour guide at suggested places around Hanoi Old Quarter.
– Depart for Ninh Binh province (90 km south of Hanoi). Arrive at Hoa Lu, which was once depicted the ancient capital of Viet Nam, settling up in the 10th century. Visit temples of two dynasties of Dinh and Le with a very unique architectures in the old time. Learn about ancient culture through an excavation of vestiges of Royal Palaces ground dated 10th century.
– 12:30Arrive Tam Coc. Relax and enjoy lunch in a nice restaurant nearby.Board the sampan boats in Tam Coc going along river among the villages, mountains and rice fields. Passing through 3 caves “Hang Ca – First cave, Hang Hai – Second cave, Hang Ba – Third cave” to get a wonderful feeling. Boat returns to the dock for bus drive back to Hanoi.
-18:00 Arrive in Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.
07:30 – 08:30 Meet your tour guide ,start the trip to Ha Long Bay. Have a break en-route in Hai Duong City to free your legs.
12:15 Board cruise to start a wonderful time enjoying stunning landscapes of Ha Long.
– Savor lunch on board while passing beautiful islets of Stone Dog, Incense Burner, “Fighting cock”.
– Visit Thien Cung “Heavenly Palace” cave, the most beautiful cave in Ha Long Bay.
– Stop at the harbor again to catch the bus to back Hanoi.
20:00 Arrive back in Hanoi. Overnight in hotel in Hanoi.
After breakfast, transfer to airport for departure with sweet memories.
– A/C Transportation & Pick up/Drop off service from/to station or airport
– Joined group tour (SIC tour)
– Accommodation 3 star (twin or double room with breakfast)
– All entrace fees & sight seeing tickets
– Meals as mentioned
– Mineral water on bus
– Vietnam entry visa
– Personal costs (telephone, laundry, single supplement…)
– International flight tickets
– Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
– Tips for driver or tour guide
– Child under 2 years old free of charge
– Child from 3 to 5 years old: 50% of adult`s fare (No bed) and 75% of Adult`s fare (with bed)
– From 6 to 10 years: 75% of adult`s fare (No bed) and 90% of Adult`s fare (with bed)
Notes on the itinerary:
– The program can be changed due to local weather conditions or other unexpected reason
– Prices may be changed in case of change of the program.
– Museums in Vietnam are closed on Mondays.
The programs may not include early check-in or late check-out for hotels. In Vietnam , the rooms are normally made available from 14.00 and must be vacated at 12:00 . For an update available early or late release, they will then make the request with additional cost.
Please email us at email@example.com with your individual wishes and to get best updated price from us.