Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Upon your arrival at Tan Son Nhat Airport, welcomed by our tour guide and transferred to hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, formerly known as Saigon.
Ho Chi Minh City is a center of commerce, finance, culture and tourism of Vietnam. This bustling metropolis, contradiction of its northern counterpart, is crowded with motorbikes and cars, excited by numerous shopping area and sidewalk cafés. (If time permits) we stroll around the down town to explore the different local ways of life.
Welcome dinner at one of the restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City. Stay overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
The sightseeing tour of Ho Chi Minh begins with a visit to the Reunification Palace which was the former residence of the President of South Vietnam until end of April 1975. Close to the Palace are some striking French colonial structures including the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Sai Gon Post Office. We also visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda and the War Remnant Museum before continuing to the bustling Ben Thanh Market where everything and anything is for sale!
We then transfer out to explore the Cu Chi Tunnels, an incredible underground network of approximately 200 km constructed by Vietnamese soldiers during the long struggle for independence.
The tunnels contained hospitals, plus accommodation and schools, and were used as a military base for the Vietnamese soldiers in the war. O/N Ho Chi Minh City
Morning, we get early flight to Buon Ma Thuot – famous place as the best coffees cradle in Vietnam. On arrival in Buon Ma Thuot, drive to Buon Don village, home of elephants and elephant trainers in Vietnam to visit the Ede tribe. After lunch, elephant riding through the B’Lieng Muong village. In the evening, dinner with traditional dancing and Gong music. O/N at Hotel
At the morning, we walking tour around Buon Ma Thuot and downtown until leaving (in the afternoon) for Nha Trang by National Highway 26.
The road descends to the arid coastal city of Nha Trang with a stop at Phuong Hoang Phoenix Pass for snapshots. Visit Ponagar Cham Tower and Long Son Pagoda en route to hotel. O/N Nhatrang.
08.45: Pick up in Nha Trang city.
09.15: Making a boat trip to some islands.
– Mun Island:
Swimming and snorkeling for beholding various kinds of multi – colorful corals and fishes
– Mot Island:
Having lunch with seafood
Joining floating bar for heart to heart animating game.
– Mieu Island:
Visiting the fishing village for learning the way of raising groupers, lobsters…
– 16.00: Back to Nha Trang, ending tour
Morning, swimming or enjoy the atmosphere on the beach. Afternoon, transfer to airport for flight back HCM city. You will be picked up to hotel for relax.
You will be transferred to airport for your outgoing flight.
– Tour guide: English speaking guide during the tour
– Accommodation – as hotel in the list or similar – based on TWN/DBL/TRP sharing room
– Daily ABF and Meals as mentioned in the program.
– Shows and sightseeing in schedule.
– Boat trip to visit Island in Nhatrang
– Flight ticket from Ho Chi Minh to Buon Ma Thuat
– Transportation by air-conditioner
– 02 bottle of drinking water and wet tissue for each pax per day.
– International / Domestic flight ticket & airport tax (if have)
– Personal expenses; Tel, Fax, Mini Bar, Laundry- Tip for local guide and driver (3usd per day per pax)
– The timing of sightseeing points shall be fixing by local operator due to traffic and weather conditions, however all points must cover unless amendment or cancellation make by clients themselves (Non-refundable for any cancellation that made by clients)
– Child under 2 years old, share bed with parents: Free of charge.
– Children from 02 yrs – 12 yrs stay in parent’s room without extra-bed, there will be charged 50% of adult. With an extra bed charged 75% of adult. Full payment if stay in twin sharing with adults.
Please email us at email@example.com with your individual wishes and to get best updated price from us.