Trekking Mu Cang Chai 3 days
Tour code: RD-02
Duration: 3 days - 2 nights
Itinerary: Hanoi - Nghia Lo - Tu Le - Mu Cang Chai – Hanoi
This off-the-beaten path excursion allows you to discover the beautiful mountain scenery of Mu Cang Chai region, now called "the photography route" and "paradise of rice terraces". You will undoubtedly have great moments during your excursion with mountainous landscapes, rice terraced fields, rocky slopes ... This is not only a discovery of beautiful landscapes but also experience with the culture of ethnic minorities.
Program in brief
Day 1: Hanoi - Nghia Lo
Day 2: Nghia Lo –Tu Le - Mu Cang Chai
Day 3: Mu Cang Chai – Hanoi
Day 1: Hanoi –Nghia Lo (200km)
- Morning: Departure from Hanoi to Nghia Lo (Yen Bai province). Along the way, you visit tea fields in Thanh Son. Then stop at Thu Cuc to visit villages of the Muong living by the roadside.
- After lunch, continue to Nghia Lo. Nghia Lo is a town covered by Muong Lo rice field, which is the second largest rice granary in North West Vietnam and also the capital of the Thai. Visit a village of the Thai ethnic group; meet local people and find more about customs and culture.
- Dinner and overnight in a stilthouse in Nghia Lo.
Meals: Lunch / Dinner
Day 2: Nghia Lo - Tu Le - Mu Cang Chai (100km) - Route Of Photographers
- Breakfast at homestay. Departure for Tu Le, through the Hoang Lien Son mountain range where has the highest mountain of Indochina.
- Stop at the valley of Tu Le to begin trekking. You will cross rice terraces and suspension bridges to reach villages of the Thai and Mong. In traditional clothes, they will welcome you withenthusiasm.
- Have lunch at Tu Le.
- You will reach Khau Pha pass (celestial horn). It is an ideal place to take the most beautiful photosof the rice terraced fields. Mu Cang Chai is considered as an untouched paradise and one of the best places in Vietnam to take stunning landscape photos. You then take a 2 or 3-hour trekking to visit the most beautiful rice terraced fields like La Pan Tan, Che Cu Nha, Che Xu Phinh.
-Dining and overnight at Thai Homestay in Mu Cang Chai.
Meals: Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Day 3: Mu Cang Chai - Hanoi (300km)
-After breakfast, back to Hanoi. On the way back, you will admire beautiful mountainous landscapes and rice terraces, quiet villages under the trees ...
-Arrived in Hanoi around 17:00. End of the trip.
Meals: Breakfast / Dinner
Transfer: 300km (7-8 hours drive)
*** End of our services ***
Price in USD per person
Price per person
Included in the price:
Not included in the price:
Notes on the itinerary:
For more information on this tour, please contact us at:
- Head Office: Suite 706, No.142 Le Duan Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell phone: (+84).126.96.36.1996
- Phone: (+84).243.516.00.88-518.00.88
We are always at your disposal and will contact you by phone or email within 24-48 hours