Category: Group Tours
Duration: 1 day
Itinerary: Hanoi – Perfume Pagoda – Hanoi
Pick up & Drop off
Perfume Pagoda, the biggest pagoda complex in Vietnam, is about 75 km south from Ha Noi. This hosts the Perfume Festival, a Buddhist event that lasts from the first to the third month by the lunar calendar. All year round, you can enjoy marvelous scenery along the Yen River as well as the historical grandeur of the pagoda complex. On the way, if you fancy an invigorating work-out, you can row the boat by yourself.
07:40 - 08:30 Meet your tour guide, depart for Perfume pagoda, and have a break 20 minutes en-route.
- Take a 50 minute boat ride along the river side to enjoy beautiful landscapes of streams and paddy fields.
- Start hiking up to a unique pagoda inside Huong Tich cave on the mountain summit (2.5km in height). You will have a feeling of entering the holy land of Buddhism while experience the breath-taking views of surroundings.
12:30 Go back down and enjoy lunch in a local restaurant nearby.
- Visit Thien Tru Pagoda.
- Board the boat back to the dock and return Hanoi.
18:30 Arrive back in Hanoi. Dropped you off at your morning places. Tour ends
PRICE: 35 USD PER PERSON
GETTING CABLE CAR (optional)
- ONE WAY CABLE - CAR: EXTRA US$ 5 PERON
- TWO WAY CABLE - CAR: EXTRA US$ 8 PERON
- Pick up/drop off air - conditioned bus.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- All sight-seeing fees and boat fees.
- Cable-car, drinks, travels insurance, tax.
- Tips and others not indicated in the tour.
THINGS YOUR SHOULD TAKE: Hiking boots, a hat or an umbrella, sunscreen, cash.
For more information on this tour, please contact us at:
- Head Office: Suite 706, No.142 Le Duan Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Email: email@example.com
- Cell phone: (+84).220.127.116.116
- Phone: (+84).243.516.00.88-518.00.88
We are always at your disposal and will contact you by phone or email within 24-48 hours