Mai Chau – Ban Lac 2 days
Duration: 2 days 1 night
Itinerary: Hanoi – Mai Chau – Ban Lac – Hanoi
Depart from: Hanoi
Mai Chau is a village of Hoa Binh province, which is famous for its simple, elegant scenery. The nature, culture is so closed and the weather is very fresh, cool and comfortable.
Day 01: Hanoi – Mai Chau – Ban Lac (L/D)
06h30: The bus & tour guide pick you up at appointment to transfer to Mai Chau village.
09h30: Stopover for photo shoot at Thung Khe pass. At the high of over 1000 meters above the level of sea, on the top of the pass, you can feel the slight wind with fresh air and beautiful landscape, green fields and wonderful scenery.
11h00: Arrival at Mai Chau town. Check in stilt house, relax & have lunch.
14h00: Visit Ban Lac I, Ban Lac II, Pom Coong village, Na Phon village by bike. There is where Thai people live every day.
18h00: Have dinner. Relax or freely discover the town, enjoy night activities: huge flame, karaoke, street food …
Day 02: Mai Chau – Ha Noi (B/L)
07h00: Have breakfast. Then continue visiting Mai Chau market by bike on every Sunday in Mai Chau town. Visit Chieu Cave and do trekking with over 1000 steps or simply enjoy fresh air, peaceful moment by walking around the town.
11h30: Have lunch at town. Free at leisure until the bus pick up and drive back to Hanoi. On the way back, stop for a while at Cao Phong town for shopping some specialties and have a short break at Ba Vi town.
18h00: Arrival in Hanoi. Drop off at appointment. Tour ends.
Price: 52 USD/pax
- A/C transportation (pick up & drop off at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter)
- 03 meals mentioned (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Stilt house
- Entrance fees & tickets
- English tour guide
- Mineral on bus, 01 bottle/person/day
- Personal costs (tax, telephone, laundry, VISA)
- Hiring bike fee
- TIP for driver and guide
- Under 4 ages: Free
- 5-9 ages: charge on 75% price (sleep with parents)
- Over 9 ages: same as adult
- Private room: 15$/ room/ 2 people
- Pick up & drop off at hotel outside Hanoi Old Quarter: 15$/ group
For more information on this tour, please contact us at:
- Head Office: Suite 706, No.142 Le Duan Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell phone: (+84).22.214.171.1246
- Phone: (+84).243.516.00.88-518.00.88
We are always at your disposal and will contact you by phone or email within 24-48 hours