Duration: 3 days-2 nights
Departure date: Friday
Departure: Hanoi - End: Hanoi
Itinerary: Hanoi - Ha Giang - Quan Ba - Yen Minh - Dong Van Plateau - Meo Vac -Hanoi
Dong Van Karst Plateau (Ha Giang Province), located at an altitude of 1,025m, is thelargest rocky plateau of Vietnam, the 2nd geopark in South East Asia recognized by UNESCO. The Old Quater of Dong Van includes fortyold houses, built between 1810 and 1820, most of the others being built infrom the end of the 19th century.
Program in brief
Day 1: Hanoi - Ha Giang - Quan Ba - Yen Minh
Day 2: Yen Minh - Dong Van - Meo Vac - Yen Minh
Day 3: Yen Minh - Ha Giang – Hanoi
Day 1: Hanoi - Ha Giang - Quan Ba - Yen Minh (- / Lunch / Dinner)
- 06h30: Pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi, departure for Ha Giang through themagnificent landscapes: limestone outcrops, rice fields, hills and mountains ...
- 11:30: Lunch at Ham Yen (Tuyen Quang).
- 12h30: Continue to Yen Minh. Stop at Quan Ba Pass (The Sky Gate),at the top of which you discover a splendid panorama on Yen Minh and its limestone towerscarved by nature. Take some photos at the foot of the mountain with Nui Doi: 2 limestone peaks evoking the shape of two breasts of the woman in the middle ofQuan Ba field, this mountain is truly unique in Dong VanKarst Plateau.
- 18:00: Arrival in Yen Minh village, check-in and dinner. Overnight at hotel in Yen Minh.
Day 2: Yen Minh - Dong Van - Meo Vac - Yen Minh (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
- 06:00: After breakfast, departure for Dong Van. A good opportunity to admire the
beautiful scenery of Dong Van Plateau, it is the largest plateaurocky in Vietnam. Stop to visit Sung Lavillage, the palace of the last King of the Hmong people (Vuong Family Palace) and Lung Cu Flag Tower, the highestflagstaff of Vietnam.
- 12:30 pm: Arrival in Dong Vanvillage. After lunch, walk to the Old Quarter ofDong Vankarst plateau. It is considered as an architectural, historical and cultural relic, includingabout forty old houses, built between 1810 and 1820, most of the others having beenbuilt from the late nineteenth century. After visit, you can take a rest with a cup of coffee at Cafe Pho Co restaurant (excluded in price).
- 15:00: Continue to Meo Vac via Ma Pi Leng pass. At 2,000 m altitude and more than 20km long, Ma Pi Leng pass is famous for its winding and rugged road. Then you will get to "Road of Happiness” connecting Ha Giang city and Meo Vac district where the scenery is majestic and strangely intact
- 18:00: Arrival in Yen Minh. Have dinner. Overnight at hotel in Yen Minh.
Day 3: Yen Minh - Ha Giang - Hanoi (Breakfast / Lunch / -)
- 06:30: Check out the hotel then have breakfast. Opportunity to visit Meo Vac market on Sunday morning, the largest weekly market in Ha Giang.
- 11:30: Lunch at Ha Giang then back to Hanoi. Arrival in Hanoi around 18:00.
* The itinerary could change depending on the weather but ensure to visit all the placesmentioned.
* Accomodation could change depending on the weather (Ha Giang, Dong Van, Meo Vac or Yen Minh).
***End of service***
Price in US $ or EURO € per person (applied for customers participating in a
group tour with English-speaking guide): $ 124 or € 112 / person
|Joint-tour||2 star hotel||$124 or €112||Friday||Not private||2B+3L+2D||English-speaker|
Included in the price
- Car / bus (not private) from 7 to 29 seats, depending on the number of participants.
- English speaking guide
- The meals mentioned in the program
- 2 star hotels (double or twin)
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- 1 bottle of mineral water 500ml / person / day
Not included in the price
- Visas and immigration fees upon arrival in Vietnam
- International tickets to / from Vietnam
- Travel insurance and / or medical insurance
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Supplement room accommodation (charged separately)
- Gratuities, drinks and other personal expenses
Additional services (on request)
- Supplement for a single room: $ 30/person
- High season (traditional Tet, New Year, holidays) or special events: $ 10 / person
- Pick up and transfer from / to your hotel located in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of the Opera HouseHanoi. Outside of these points, you need a supplement fee.
For more information on this tour, please contact us at:
- Head Office: Suite 706, No.142 Le Duan Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell phone: (+84).188.8.131.526
- Phone: (+84).243.516.00.88-518.00.88
We are always at your disposal and will contact you by phone or email within 24-48 hours