Deluxe Ha Long Tour 3 days
Category: Group Tours
Duration: 3 days 2 nights
Itinerary: Hanoi – Ha Long – Hanoi
DAY 1: HA NOI - HA LONG (L/D)
07:40 - 08:30 Meet your tour guide then go to Ha Long Bay. Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
- Embark Bai Chay harbor, board Dragon Cruise by a tender. Enjoy a welcome drink, receive cruise briefing.
- Savor lunch on board and visit Sung Sot “amazing” cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites.
- Stop at Soi Sim Island or Titop Island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing…
- Drop anchor in a calm water area, relax on the sundeck at sunset, taste some local wine, fruits.
- Join in a “cooking session” on board with our chef making some special dishes with suggested recipe.
19:00: Have dinner on board. Have fun with karaoke singing, or try your luck with squid-fishing.
Overnight on Dragon Cruise in the middle of Ha Long Bay.
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY - FULL DAY KAYAKING - HA LONG (B/L/D)
07:00 Enjoy morning landscapes in Ha Long Bay with tea and coffee served then have breakfast on board.
- Change onto a Day boat cruise going south to wonderful area of Lan Ha Bay for second day activities.
- Kayaking to explore Lan Ha Bay, pass through “Dark and Light” cave. If the weather is nice, you can swim at a wonderful Three Peach beach.
- Relaxing and enjoy lunch on board. Move slowly to other neglected parts of Lan Ha Bay for photo hunting.
- Get back to Ha Long Dragon Cruise. Enjoy second night on board in Ha Long Bay again.
DAY 3: HA LONG - HANOI (B/L)
07:00 Enjoy a new day with complimentary tea and coffee served. Have breakfast on board
- Visit a Pearl farm, see the real pearl products and understand process of pearl making in Ha Long.
- Check out your cabin. Photograph wonderful views of Ha Long while sailing back to harbor.
- Leave Dragon Cruise, have a short rest and take a bus drive to a local restaurant for lunch.
- Say goodbye to Ha Long Bay then return to Hanoi. Have a rest en-route again to free your legs.
17:30 Drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends.
Day 1: Explore Bai Tu Long Bay– Thien Canh Son - Cap La &Tra San
07:30. Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive will take you to Ha Long City through the green fields in the Red River Delta.
10:00. Stopover on the way for refreshment break.
12:00. Embark at Ha Long wharf. Break and photography time.
12:30. Boat cruises on Ha Long, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
13:30. Have lunch while cruising to Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
15:30. Transfer by tender to Thien Canh Son cave. Our tour guide will take you to a huge cave with many interesting stalactite and stalagmite in different amazing shapes …. After about half an hour visiting, you will go back to tender and return to the boat. Then return to cruise for your leisure or join sunbathing, enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water. Join with cooking class by our chef.
Playing chess, talking. Relax and spend time for taking photos on the beautiful place.
19:00. Vietnamese style set dinner is served on board.
21:00. Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the bar or enjoy some night fishing. Stay overnight on the boat.
Day 2: Discover Cap La & Vung Ha by kayak
07:30. Have breakfast, coffee and tea is served freely.
08:30. Have slightly breakfast while cruising to discover more about Bai Tu Long Bay and go in to Vung Ha.
09:00. Drop anchor at Vung Ha. Discovering Vung Ha geological park through kayak to see panorama view of Bai Tu Long Bay with thousands of islets around. Here you can stay on private beach for relaxing, take sunbathing and swimming at Vung Ha Beach.
12:30. Have lunch on boat in a romantic area of Bai Tu Long Bay.
13:30. you will come to discover Be Ong Dau area by kayak. You will explore a huge lake surrounded by mountains. Take sunbathing and swimming at Be Ong Dau Beach.
15:00. Kayaking back to the boat and start cruising back to Cong Do for stay overnight.
19:00. Vietnamese style set dinner is served.
21:00. Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the bar or enjoy some night fishing.
Relax and spend a romantic night on cruise.
Day 3: Explore Bai Tu Long Bay and Vung Vieng floating village
07:30. Have breakfast and enjoy sunrise on the bay.
08:00. Visit ancient Vung Vieng floating village you are not only be immersed in the quiet and peaceful atmosphere, but also be surrounded by the rocky mountains by small bamboo boat for an hour or kayaking in to the ancient village, then return to cruise for relaxing.
10:00. After an hour around floating village, you back to the boat and packing your luggage and check out the room.
10:30. Have lunch while cruising back through Ha Long Bay to the pier.
11:30. Disembark at Ha Long wharf, time to say goodbye to the crew.
12:00. Return from Ha Long to Hanoi.
14:00. Stopover on the way for refreshment break.
16:00. Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
Deluxe 2 stars
Deluxe 3 stars
Suite 3 stars
Luxury Suite 3 stars
Legend Suite 4 stars
- Single supplement 2 nights onboard: Pay extra 90 $
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to bad weather: possible strong wind, cyclone, fog…
- Bring your passport with valid visa (must), insect repellent, hat or umbrella, swimsuits, cash…
- Under 5 years old: Free of charge, sharing cabin with parents.
- From 5 - 9 years old: Charged 50% (sharing cabin with parents), charged 75% (2 children share one cabin).
- From 10 years old up: Charged adult price.
- Pick up/drop off at your hotel by air-conditioned bus.
- Some local wine, fresh fruit on board in the afternoon.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Kayaking, entrance fees, activities on board.
- Meals as indicated.
- Drinks, travel insurance.
- Tips and others not clearly mentioned above.
For more information on this tour, please contact us at:
- Head Office: Suite 706, No.142 Le Duan Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell phone: (+84).184.108.40.2066
- Phone: (+84).243.516.00.88-518.00.88
We are always at your disposal and will contact you by phone or email within 24-48 hours