Category: Group Tours
Duration: 1 day
Itinerary: Hanoi – Halong bay – Hanoi
Pick up & Drop off at hotel
DELUXE HA LONG BAY
Being one of the world’s natural wonders and heritage recognized by UNESCO, Ha Long Bay is a truly attractive destination with 1,969 islands jetting out from the sea and with red sail junks dotting the horizon. Come and see what the Vietnamese call “The Descending Dragon”.
07:30 - 08:30 Meet your tour guide ,start the trip to Ha Long Bay. Have a break en-route in Hai Duong City
12:15 Board Dragon Cruise to start a wonderful time enjoying stunning landscapes of Ha Long.
- Savor lunch on board while passing beautiful islets of Stone Dog, Incense Burner, “Fighting cock”.
- Stop at a village of fish-men community to relax and learn about their life.
- Visit Thien Cung “Heavenly Palace” cave, the most beautiful cave in Ha Long Bay.
- Stop at the harbor again to catch the bus to back Hanoi.
20:00 Arrive back in Hanoi. Tour ends.
PRICE: 39 $/ PERSON
The best way to explore true beauty of Ha Long is riding kayak around the fishing village, get in touch with local people. Surcharge 5 US $ / person.
- Pick-up/drop-off by air-conditioned bus.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees/sight-seeing fees.
- Vietnamese lunch on board.
- Drinks, travel insurance.
- Tips and others not mentioned above.
THINGS YOU SHOULD TAKE: Hat or umbrella, insect repellent, cash…
For more information on this tour, please contact us at:
- Head Office: Suite 706, No.142 Le Duan Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell phone: (+84).126.96.36.1996
- Phone: (+84).243.516.00.88-518.00.88
We are always at your disposal and will contact you by phone or email within 24-48 hours