Category: Group Tour (English Guide); Private tour (French guide)
Duration: 3 days-2 nights
Departure date: Friday (group tour); every day (private tour)
Start: Hanoi - End: Hanoi
Itinerary: Hanoi - Pac Ngoi Village - Ba Be Lake - Puong Cave - Ban Gioc Waterfalls -
Nguom Ngao Cave - Pac Bo Cave – Hanoi
Ba Be Lake is the unique natural landscape of Bac Kan province and was recorgnized by UNESCO as one of twenty most beautiful drinkable water lake in the world. Ban Gioc waterfall is considered as the border of China & Vietnam, situate in Cao Bang province, this is the second biggest waterfall that lies on a border of two nations.
Program in brief
Day 1: Hanoi - Ba Be Lake - Puong Cave - Pac NgoiVillage
Day 2: Ba Be Lake - Ban Gioc Waterfalls - Nguom Ngao Cave
Day 3: Cao Bang - Pac Bo Cave – Hanoi
Group tour program (English speaking guide)
Day 1: Hanoi - Ba Be Lake - Puong Cave - Pac Ngoi Village (- / Lunch / Dinner)
- 06h30: Pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi, departure for Bac Can province via Thai Nguyen. On the way, stop to visit Duom temple located 24km north-west from Thai Nguyen town, is a temple of the Tay people that was built under Ly dynasty.
- 11h30: Lunch at Cho Ra (Bac Can).
-14h00: Boarding on a boat at Buoc Lom harbor, start a boat trip on the Nang river to Ba Be Lake. Stop at Puong Cave andAn Ma temple.
- 16h00: Disembark at Bac Ngoiharbor. Check in room of a stilt house of the Tay in Pac Ngoi village located around Ba Be Lake.
- 18:30: Dinner.Then you can listen folk songs performed by the Tay craftsmen
(on request with additional expense). Night at homestay in Pac Ngoi.
Day 2: Ba Be Lake - Ban Gioc Waterfall - Nguom Ngao Cave (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- 07:00: After breakfast, departure for Ban Gioc Waterfall in Cao Bang.
- 11:30: Arrival at Ban Gioc waterfall. This is the world's fourth largest waterfall in waterfalls on a border between nations and the biggest natural waterfall in Southeast Asia
Take pictures to save the beautiful memories of this wonderful waterfall. Lunch in Ban Gioc.
- 15:00: Return to Cao Bang. On the way back, visit Nguom Ngao cave: located 3km from
Ban Gioc waterfall, lying in a limestone mountain range.
- 5.30 pm: Arrive at Cao Bang. Check in hotel. Overnight in Cao Bang.
Day 3: Cao Bang - Pac Bo Cave - Hanoi (Breakfast / Lunch / -)
- 07:00: After breakfast, go to Pac Bo, visitPac Bo Historical Sites with Coc Bocave, Lenin creek, Karl Marx mountain. Pac Bo is located60km from Cao Bang city and 3km from Chinese border. Here you see Coc Bo cave, where Ho Chi Minh stayed about 4 years after 30-year journey around the world.
- 11:30: Have lunch. Back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi around 18:30.
*** End of our services ***
Private tour program (French guide)
Day 1: Hanoi - Ba Be Lake - Pac Ngoi Village (Lunch / Dinner)
The French speaking guide and the private pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi for the departure toBa Be Park (230km drive).
Arrival at Ba Be, board a boat at Buoc Lom harbor, start a boat trip onthe Nang River to Ba Be Lake to explore the National Park and stop at Puong cave.
Landing at Bac Ngoi harbor. Check in the stilt house of the Tay people in Pac Ngoi located Ba Be lake where you will spend the night. Then,you can relax after a day trip and enjoy a meal with very good specialties prepared by the host.
Overnight homestay in Pac Ngoi at a stilthouse.
Day 2: Ba Be Lake - Ban Gioc Falls (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast with the locals, you will go to Cao Bangprovince, near theVietnam-China border. Here, you will meet the Nung people in Phuoc Senvillage, asmall village famous for the production of agricultural tools. Like the Tay people, the Nung live on rice cultivation. Continue your excursion to Ban Gioc waterfall which marks the border between Vietnam and China. Admire one of the most beautiful and majestic waterfalls in Vietnam before making your way to Nguom Ngao cave, known for itsmagnificent limestone formations. You will then go to Cao Bang city and overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Cao Bang - Hanoi (Breakfast / Lunch)
After a night at the hotel in Cao Bang, you will leave to return to Hanoi, a trip of about
310 kilometers through rice paddies and ethnic villages. Road offering the possibility of
enjoy peace and tranquility. You will have the chance to stop in a known ethnic village
for its rice production or to take beautiful pictures of the mountainous landscapes. Arrive at
Hanoi by the end of the day. Drop off at your hotel in Hanoi. End of the trip.
*** End of our services ***
Price in USD per person
Joined group tour
Included in the price
- Car / bus / bus of 7, 12, 16, 24 or 29 seats, depending on the number of participants
Note: For the type of group tour program, the bus picks up and drops you off at your hotel
in Hanoi Old Quarter or Hanoi Opera House, out of this place, you need aextra charge.
- English speaking guide
- The meals mentioned in the program
- 01 night at 2-star hotel in Cao Bang
- 01 night homestay in Pac Ngoi (2 people share a room in the house on stilts)
- Entrance fees mentioned
- 1 bottle of mineral water 500ml / person / day
Not included in the price
- Visas and immigration fees upon arrival
- International tickets to / from Vietnam
- Travel insurance and / or medical insurance
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Supplement room accommodation (charged separately)
- Gratuities, drinks and other personal expenses
Additional services (on request)
- Supplement for a single room: 30USD / person
- High season (Lunar Tet, New Year, holidays) or special events: 10USD / person
- Pick up and transfer from / to your hotel located in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of the Opera HouseHanoi. Outside of these points, you need a supplement fee.
For more information on this tour, please contact us at:
- Head Office: Suite 706, No.142 Le Duan Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell phone: (+84).184.108.40.2066
- Phone: (+84).243.516.00.88-518.00.88
We are always at your disposal and will contact you by phone or email within 24-48 hours