THE MYTHICAL HA LONG BAY 2DAYS
Category: Group Tours
Duration: 2 days 1 night
Itinerary: Hanoi – Halong - Hanoi
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay (- / Lunch / Dinner)
- 7:45 - 8:30: Meet your tour guide then go for Ha Long Bay. Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
- 12:15: You arrive at Ha Long bay around noon. Boarding on the cruise of2 days and 1 night on Ha Long bay.
- 13:00: Have lunch while admiring the fantastic landscape here when the cruise moves through thousands of rocks rising from the water with very different shapes: a lion, aturtle, a teapot, a man's head, a dog ...
- 14h30: Visit Surprise Cave, the most beautiful cave of Ha Long bay, youstop in a floating villageand kayak around the village.
- 16:30: Swim at Soi Sim or Ti Top beach.
- 18:00: You participate in the cooking class. Our chef teaches you how to make spring rolls -a traditional dish in Vietnam.
- 19:00: Dinner. The evening is free to squid fishing, karaoke or dance.
Overnight aboard the cruise - private cabin.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay - Hanoi (Breakfast / Lunch / -)
- We advise you to wake up at dawn to enjoy the pure morning of Ha Long Bay.
- 7:30: Breakfast on board. You continue the cruise to explore hidden places in Ha Long bay. Depending on the weather, the cruise couldstop at the floating pearlvillage. You visit the village and learn howto create pearls. Return to the cruise for an excursion across the bay, see the wonderful views with different rock mountains that scattered everywhere.
- 10:30: Lunch on board while the cruise’s returning to the pier.
- Landing and transfer back Hanoi stopping at Hai Duong for a short break.
- 17: 00: Arrival in Hanoi, check in hotel. End of the trip.
Note: The program could be changed in terms of the route of each cruise
Price in USD/pax
|Cruise||Price (USD/pax)||Shuttle bus||Guide|
|Golden Star 3*||112||Included||English|
|Dragon Pearl 3*||118||Included||English|
|Oriental Sails 3*||135||Included||English|
Included in the price
- Bus sharing Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (county 29 seats)
- Private cabin on the cruise (2 people share a cabin).
- English speaking guide on board.
- Meals mentioned: 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Cooking lessons
- The activities mentioned: karaoke, fishing squid...
Not included in the price
- French speaking guide
- International tickets to / from Vietnam
- Travel insurance and / or medical insurance
- Meals not mentioned in the program
-Supplement single room accommodation (charged separately)
- Surcharge for high season and special events
- Drinks, Telephone, Laundry at the hotel
- Gratuities, drinks and other personal expenses
Additional services (on request)
- Pick up and transfer from / to your hotel located in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House. Outside of these points, you need a supplement fee.
- + 30 USD / day / group if you wish to have a French speaking guide
- Supplement for a single room on the cruise: + 30USD / person
For more information on this tour, please contact us at:
- Head Office: Suite 706, No.142 Le Duan Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell phone: (+84).188.8.131.526
- Phone: (+84).243.516.00.88-518.00.88
We are always at your disposal and will contact you by phone or email within 24-48 hours