Mekong delta tour 1 day
Category: Group tours
Duration: 1 day
HCM – My Tho – Ben Tre – HCM (start 8.00 – return 17.00)
Enjoy the scenic journey along the way bordered by green rice fields.
On arrived at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river and view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit& honey tea to the sound of "Southern Vietnamese folk music", performed by locals.
Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy& observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantation and village. Meet the bus and return to HCMC. This trip provides a fascinating insight into daily life in the Mekong Delta and you are guaranteed to take home your own private collection of beautiful memories.
End of tour
Price: 30$ / pax
- A/c transfer ( Pick up and drop off at District 1)
- English speaking guide
- Boat trips, 01 normal lunch, fruit, honey tea
- All entrance fees
- 01 mineral water/pax
- Travel insurance
- Personal costs
- Fee of picking up or droping off outside District 01
For more information on this tour, please contact us at:
- Head Office: Suite 706, No.142 Le Duan Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell phone: (+84).126.96.36.1996
- Phone: (+84) .4. 22 42 13 52 - (+84) 4.62 53 60 22
We are always at your disposal and will contact you by phone or email within 24-48 hours