Cai Be floating market - Tan Phong Island 1 day
Category: Deluxe Group Tours (from 2 pax)
Duration: 1 day
6.30 AM: Depart for Cai Be by car/van via Trung Luong Express Highway, stopping to take photos in Tan An town overlooking the picturesque flat rice fields.
9.30 AM: On arrival in Cai Be, set off by motor boat to visit the Cai Be floating market and watch the locals trading fruit and many other commodities on board their vessels. Visit a small family business to see how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made. Then wander into the small villages to visit the orchard and fruit plantation, accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music.
11.30 AM: Keep cruising to a series of small canals to experience the charms of the Upper Mekong Delta. Arrive in Tan Phong Island, join to a cooking class. Enjoy your cooking experience and learn how to prepare special Vietnamese dishes. Food cooked by yourself and fresh river food served in the heart of the garden. Relax on the hammocks to get back your energy.
14.00 PM: Cycle around the village path with fruit orchards and bonsai garden. Meet the local islanders to learn more about the local daily life in the Mekong delta.
15:00 PM: Take a boat ride back to Cai Be, meet the car/van for the trip back to Hochiminh city.
End of tour
Price: 57 USD / pax (from 2pax up)
Tour price includes:
- A/c private van/bus for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Private boat trips in the Mekong delta.
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Cooking class
- Meals as indicated in the program ( L=Lunch )
- Mineral water, wet tissue
Tour Price Excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Drinks and other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal costs & tips
Price for children:
- Below 2 ages: FOC
- 3 – 9 ages: 75% tour price
- 10 ages up: 100% tour price
For more information on this tour, please contact us at:
- Head Office: Suite 706, No.142 Le Duan Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell phone: (+84).220.127.116.116
- Phone: (+84) .4. 22 42 13 52 - (+84) 4.62 53 60 22
We are always at your disposal and will contact you by phone or email within 24-48 hours