Bai Dinh pagoda – Trang An eco-tourism
Category: Group Tours
Duration: 1 day
Itinerary: Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Bai Dinh pagoda – Trang An eco-tourism
BAI DINH PAGODA - TRANG AN ECO TOURISM
Located east of Ninh Binh province and covering almost 2000 hectares, Trang An eco-tourism complex is divided into 5 sections: a specially preserved area – Hoa Lu ancient citadel, a central area, a natural area of grottoes and caves, a tourist service area, and a holy mountain of Bai Dinh area. The total 47 historical vestiges, hidden caves and grottoes in limestone karst geomorphology, valleys, rivers and streams all together create a fanciful landscape. With hundreds of big and small statutes, numerous categories of architectural works, Bai Dinh – Trang An combined complex is one of the biggest in Vietnam and has become a must–see place for almost travelers these days.
07:40 - 08:30 Tour guide picks you up at suggested places around Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Depart for Bai Dinh pagoda and Trang An eco-tourism site. Have a short break en-route.
- Arrive in Buddha Sanctuary place of Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest one in Vietnam.
12:30 Have lunch in a restaurant with local special dishes including goat meat.
- Leave for Trang An eco-tourism attraction. You will be amazed by neglected area while having a boat trip through cave chains: Sang cave, Toi cave, Ba Giot cave, Sinh cave…experiencing mysterious views of the so-called “Ha Long Bay in land”
18:30 Back in Hanoi, get dropped off at your morning address. Tour ends.
PRICE: 37 USD PER PERSON
Surcharge for cable car 2$/way
- Pick-up/drop-off by air-conditioned bus.
- English speaking guide.
- Vietnamese lunch.
- Entrance fee & boating fee.
- Drinks, tax, tips, electric car in Bai Dinh pagoda.
- Travel insurance and others not mentioned above.
For more information on this tour, please contact us at:
- Head Office: Suite 706, No.142 Le Duan Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell phone: (+84).184.108.40.2066
- Phone: (+84) .4. 22 42 13 52 - (+84) 4.62 53 60 22
We are always at your disposal and will contact you by phone or email within 24-48 hours